During this comprehensive learning program, based on today’s leadership landscape, you will embark on a journey, rich with powerful examples, tools, frameworks and models that you can use to improve your leadership IQ. You will explore trends in areas such as social and political change, essential technologies, and diversity and inclusion. You will have the opportunity to assess your individual leadership readiness and will receive expert guidance on how to best achieve results in your context through the art of persuasive leadership. As a bonus, you will learn how to be your own leadership coach during the sometimes-challenging move toward greater preparation and performance as a business leader.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
Interpret and implement strategies to manage key leadership landscape topics.
Assess your leadership strengths, areas for improvement and the tools to close the gaps.
Determine strategic awareness, readiness and decisionmaking methods.
Discover how to lead the executive ecosystem via formal analysis and development of your personal and collaborate social networks.
Achieve results through persuasive leadership techniques.
Employ leadership self-coaching techniques for continual learning, development and self-care.
SECTION 1: Introduction
SECTION 2: The People Analytics Overview
- Leadership trends
- Social and political change
- Eight essential technologies for innovation and success
- Future of work
- Diversity and inclusion
- Strengthening the leadership bench
- Growing privacy concerns
- Leading remote and gig employees
- Assessing your leadership strengths, weaknesses and how to close the gaps
SECTION 3: Enhancing HR Strategic Impact
- Understanding HR strategy
- Value creation though HR
- Moving from value creation to capture
- Creating an HR strategic plan
SECTION 4: Strategic Decision Making
- Executive decision making
- Decision-making challenges
- Optimizing decisions
- Adopting an analytical approach to HR
SECTION 5: Managing the Executive Ecosystem
- The importance of networks
- Personal network analysis
- The value of collaboration
- Managing inter-generational teams
- Coaching high-potential employees
- Developing higher levels of emotional intelligence
SECTION 6: Achieving Results
- The art of persuasion
- Persuasive leadership
- Conducting difficult dialogues
SECTION 7: Conclusion
SHRM: 15 PDCs